TERMS & CONDITIONS
Magnum Fashion Collection Consumer Promotion – Daintree Rainforest
Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in the Magnum Fashion Collection “Consumer” promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Unilever New Zealand Limited of Level 4, 103 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland.
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who fulfil the eligibility and entry requirements. Employees of the Promoter, participating stores, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to claim the free gift. Entrants under the age of 18 years are not eligible to win this competition.
4. The promotion commences on 19/03/18 at 12.01am and closes on 13/05/18 at 11.59pm (Promotional Period).
5. One (1) prize draw will be held on 15/05/18. The winner of the Prize draw will be drawn by Radium which has its address at Level 3, Home Ideas Centre, 10 Hutt Road, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, New Zealand by random electronic selection from all entries made during the Competition Period. The first eligible entry randomly drawn will win the Major Prize.
6. A representative from BP New Zealand Limited will contact the winner. If no contact can be made between BP New Zealand Limited and the winner by 5:00pm on 17/05/2018, another winner will be randomly drawn at the same location on 17/05/2018 at 5:01pm.
7. Once the winner is contacted by BP New Zealand Limited, a representative from Spark PR & Activate will contact the winner to arrange booking of the prize including travel details.
8. To participate in the Promotion, an eligible consumer must purchase two or more Magnum product/s and swipe their AA Smartfuel Card or AA Membership Card during the Promotional Period. Eligible consumers may only enter one time per purchase/transaction during the Promotional Period, despite purchasing more than two products.
9. The prize will be "A Daintree Rainforest Resort wear Escape".
The winner will receive the following prize:
A DAINTREE RAINFOREST RESORT WEAR ESCAPE
- Return economy class airfares for 2 from winners nearest New Zealand commercial airport to Cairns, Australia
- All airline and airport taxes
- 6 days standard car hire (min drivers age is 21 yrs. with full license)
- 5 nights 4 star Daintree accommodation twin share
- Daily breakfast
- Two 60 minute spa treatments
- Bottle of Sparkling wine on arrival
- A 3 course dinner one evening for two (private dining)
- Gourmet picnic hamper for one lunch
10. Total maximum prize value of the Grand Prize is to the value of $7,000 NZD, which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
11. Travel must be completed between 31st May 2018 and 31st May 2019 and is subject to airfare and hotel room availabilities. Airline blackout periods include: All school holidays in 2018/2019, public holidays including Christmas holidays between 18/12/2018 – 25/01/2019. The Prize winner MUST BOOK all travel, with the Promoter, no less than 30 days prior to travel. Travel cannot be refunded for cash, exchanged or transferred, and cannot be used in conjunction with any Frequent Flyer Programme.
12. All components of the Prize must be taken together. Travel restrictions may apply. The Prize Winner and their travel companion must travel together. Meals, tips, transfer costs (other than specified) domestic travel to and from departure point, passports, visas, room service, telephone charges and any other personal expenses, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
13. Any travel or entry documentation (Passports, Visas & Insurances) are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion. It is the winner’s responsibility to check with all government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travel companion. If for any reason, the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated, and within the date indicated, the winner will forfeit that Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
15. If any portion of the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or that element of the Prize, for a Prize of similar theme and of equal value, subject to State regulation and subsequent approval. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of transport and any costs incurred as a result, including, without limitation, any accommodation costs will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original Prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter and any associated Companies involved in the Promotion, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion, to first check with all government travel advisory information regarding the safety and situation at the prize destination.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any Winner not claiming the Prize. If the Prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw, on 17/05/2018. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone and in writing via email.
18. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
19. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. The Promoter will collect information about entrants to include them in this Promotion and to award the Prize. The Promoter or any related companies may use the information to assist it in improving its goods and services and will contact entrants by email, mail, phone and/or SMS in the future, with special offers and deals. The Promoter may share entrant information with other Companies who are involved with this Promotion.
21. By participating in this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their entry information on the databases of the Promoter, its related bodies and all Partners involved in this Promotion. Entrants also agree to receive promotional information from all Partners who are involved in this Promotion, for an indefinite period, or until an entrant notifies any Partner, or opts out from receiving offers.
22. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a third party for prize notification and fulfilment.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.