Terms: Grab My Magnum Game
How to Enter
Entrants shall play a game while commuting on their ride in Singapore between 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 ( the “Campaign Period”). At the end of the game, entrants must provide their Name and E-mail Address on Magnum’s Facebook page, to be eligible to collect their prizes (if they win) and for the Promoter to contact the entrants.
Multiple entries will entitle the entrants to multiple chances win rewards. A total of 5 rewards may be redeemed during the Campaign Period. This cap is only put on the actual rewards that a single entrant may win, but not on the number of times that the entrant may participate in the game.
Winners are selected as per their scores. They either win:
1) For 1000 points: A Grab gift voucher worth $2;
2) For 1800 points: A Grab gift voucher worth $5
3) For 2000 points: A Grab gift voucher worth $8
4) For 4000 points: A Grab gift voucher worth $10
5) For 5000 points and above: Grand Prize worth $120
The total number of Prizes that may be won, are as stated hereunder:
1. $2 Grab gift voucher – 1000 units;
2. $5 Grab gift voucher – 680 units;
3. $8 Grab gift voucher – 450 units;
4. $10 Grab gift voucher – 100 units;
5. Grand Prize – 30 units.
- It is hereby clarified that all the gift vouchers mentioned herein, shall be valid for a term of 6 months only.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the “Grand Prize” shall include a free supply of Magnum ice-cream worth $120, between June – August 2019.
- There is a cap of 37 rewards to be given out every day, on a first come first served basis. This cap will be restarted at the start of every day during the campaign period.
How to Win
While driving through a Magnum stylized version of Singapore, contestants will see a car that will automatically drive, relative to the speed of the Grab car in real life. They will need to tilt the device (or tap & hold) left and right to lean out of the car to collect incoming Magnum ice-cream with their Magnum sticks to score points.
They will need to avoid hitting cars coming in the opposite directions as that will cause them to lose points.
If they collect Magnum Macadamia Salted Caramel, it will double their scoring.
Objective of the game: To score as many points as possible within a one (1) minute time frame.
Open to all Singapore citizens, residents, work permit holders and valid Singapore pass holders who are 18 years old and above
1) Employees of the Promoter and Promoter’s advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies, as well as affiliates and subsidiaries (including their immediate families and co-habitors);
2) Persons prohibited under laws of Singapore to participate in any games of chance and/or skill.
Opening date: 1st April 2019
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Notification and Claiming Prizes
- Method – (1) via email and phone call for the Grand Prize winners, (2) via email for all other winners;
- Timing - 7 working days after completion of game and submission of data;
- Method – Entrant to redeem the Grab gift promo code they receive.
The terms for each Grand Prize are as follows:
1. Winners must provide their mailing address for ice-cream to be delivered to them;
2. The ice-creams shall be delivered at the start of each month.
Unilever Singapore Pte. Limited, 20 Pasir Panjang Road, #06-22 Mapletree Business City 117439;
1. Competition Basis
1.1. By participating in the Competition you agree to the Competition Terms below (including the Privacy Notice).
1.2. Entrants must adhere to any third party terms, such as event organiser terms, which apply to the Competition and Prizes (these terms are available on request).
1.3. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, extend, suspend or terminate the Competition .
2.1. You must follow the 'How to enter' instructions above (no separate additional correspondence or materials should be sent).
2.2. This Competition is only open to those meeting the Entrant Requirements but is not open to the Excluded Entrants.
2.3. Entries must not be automatically generated by computer or otherwise submitted on an inappropriate basis (for example using multiple email accounts to enter).
2.4. Entries that (i) do not comply with these Competition Terms; or (ii) are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or late, may be rejected, disqualified, removed and/or deleted.
3. Entry Responsibility
3.1. If you are submitting an entry on behalf of more than one person/party (including on behalf of an organisation), you must ensure that you have authority to accept these terms on their behalf and ensure they comply with these terms.
3.2. The Promoter is not responsible for (i) lost entries; (ii) any other event outside the Promoter's reasonable control; or (iii) your costs of preparing or submitting an entry.
3.3. You must indemnify and defend the Promoter and other members of the Unilever Group (including their respective directors, officers and employees) in respect of any third party claim that your entry or its use in accordance with these Competition Terms breaches applicable laws, confidentiality or intellectual property rights.
4.1. The results and winner(s) will be notified and Prizes must be claimed using the method and within the timing set out in the Competition details.
4.2. In the event of any uncertainty or difference of opinion regarding the administration of the Competition (including the award of Prizes), the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence with be entertained.
5.1. The Promoter's commitment is to make any Prize(s) available on an 'as is' basis (without warranty or representation to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law). Each winner is responsible for any and all permits, consumables, tax and other matters required for or relating to collection, use or enjoyment of the Prizes.
5.2. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
5.3. The Promoter may provide or publish details of the winner(s) (name and county). Winner(s) will, at the Promoter's request, participate in publicity relating to this Competition. This may include winner(s) being filmed, photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter or on its behalf.
6.1. This Competition and these Competition Terms are governed by and will be interpreted according to the laws of Singapore. Any related dispute is to be ultimately and exclusively resolved by the courts of the aforementioned country. This provision is subject to any other mandatory applicable law or mandatory right to seek resolution elsewhere.
6.2. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram. The Entrant agrees that he/she is providing his/her information to the Promoter, and not to Facebook or Instagram.
2) The personal data will be processed for administration of the Competition (third parties may be involved in this administration). It may also be processed for specified further purposes and may be processed by additional specified third parties.
3) Participants have the right to access and correct, or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of, any personal data held by the Organiser by sending an email request to the Organiser’s Data Protection Officer at DPO.firstname.lastname@example.org.
personal data - Personal data obtained from you, including within your entry or provided as part of the entry submission process or during related administration.
This personal data will include for this Competition:
• Postal address;
• Phone number;
• E-mail Address
The above data shall be used to deliver the prizes to the winners.
further purposes - Providing you with notice of related products, services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you;
Advertising and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s ice-cream brand ‘Magnum’;
Educational or research purposes;