1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. From 12:00 GMT on 31/7/18 the Promoter has hidden a unique four-digit code within content on Julia Smith’s (@humphreyandgrace) Instagram profile. Find and enter the code and your contact details at https://www.magnumicecream.com/uk/summerofpleasure.html to be entered in to the prize draw.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00 GMT on 31st July 2018 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on Thursday 2nd August 2018.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. 1 prize is available. The prize is 5 x entry for 2 to Instagram Photography Masterclass - to be hosted at the Magnum Pleasure Store, London, on 13th August 2018 5-7pm.
8. The prize does not include accommodation, meals, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
9. The winners will be the first entry selected using a random generator choosing from all valid and correct entries received by the closing date.
10. The winners will be notified by email or telephone (as provided in the entry form) within 7 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 48 hours of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to "Magnum Summer of Pleasure Competition, Ice Cream, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address)