Magnum Pleasure Sensorium Headphone Competition
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, whether printing, distributing or packaging.
2. The promotion will open at 09:00 GMT 5th July 2021. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT 31st August 2021.
3. To enter, visit the pleasure sensorium, complete the digital experience, sign up to Magnum’s newsletter and fill in the entry form, including your contact details.
4. Only one entry per email address. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland. To enter, send your name, address and telephone number to Magnum (7176), PO Box 906 Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR before the closing date of 28th February 2022. Only one entry per envelope. The Promoter will contact winners only.
7. There are 20 prizes to be won in total. 20 x Magnum wireless headphones. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into the draw. The winner will be selected using a computer-generated random process under independent supervision. One prize per household.
8. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the prize draw. The winner of the prizes will be contacted by a representative from Hotpickle who will arrange the prize. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
9. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any, and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
13. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to send your name, address and telephone number to Magnum Winners List (7176), PO Box 906 Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
14. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address)