MAGNUM PLEASURE PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABRIDGED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open to GB residents aged 18+. To enter visit www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html and spin the wheel to win either 1x Pleasure Pass, 1x entry into prize draw for Pleasure Pass, or 1x Magnum discount coupon worth £4.50. Closing date: 23:59 27/08/23. 1 entry per person. See www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass/terms.html for full terms.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html enter your name, email address, telephone number, and home region into the entry form, and spin the wheel.
3.The opening date for entries is 12:00 BST on 27th June 2023 and the closing date for entries is 23:59 BST on 27th August 2023.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person / email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5.No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
7. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from the Pleasure Pass competition immediately.
8. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
When entrants spin the wheel, they will win one of the following prizes:
a. Instant Win Pleasure Pass: 1 x Pleasure Pass entitling the winner to 2 free Prize Tickets to a single event chosen from a list of events featured on the www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html website. 330 Pleasure Passes will be available for instant win over 9 weeks (27th June – 27th August 2023). In the first 3 weeks, 33 passes will be available per week. In the final 6 weeks, 38 or 39 passes will be available per week.
b. Entry into Pleasure Pass Weekly Draw: 1 x entry into a weekly draw to win a Pleasure Pass. These prize draws will run for 8 consecutive weeks starting on Monday 3rd July with the final draw on Tuesday 15th August. After this, there will be no more draws or Pleasure Passes to win via www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html. There are 150 Pleasure Passes to win through these weekly draws, 18 or 19 per week. Winners are selected at random in each week’s prize draw from the total pool of entrants. A random integer (generated using a pseudo-random number generator system) is picked between 1 and n, where ‘n’ is the number of entries that meet the selected winner criteria. This random number correlates directly to an entry and is selected as a winner. Once a winner is selected, they will be emailed their Pleasure Pass 12-digit code by Magnum.email@example.com For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions apply to weekly draw Pleasure Pass winners as they do for Instant Win Pleasure Pass winners.
c. Instant Win Magnum Coupon: 1 x coupon entitling you to £4.50 off Magnum ice cream at participating stores. 28,000 coupons will be available for instant win over 8 weeks (27th June – 27th August 2023) which is 3,111 per week. If you win a coupon, you will receive an SMS with a link to redeem it.
Note that there are 795 Pleasure Passes in total to be won as part of the Magnum Pleasure Pass campaign. Of the 795 Pleasure Passes, 480 can be won through this spin to win competition (see clause 10.a. and 10.b. above), 250 can be won at the Pleasure Pass launch event (see separate terms and conditions) and 65 can be won via Bauer partner promotions with Hits and Kiss Radio (see separate terms and conditions).
11. How to redeem your Prize Tickets using your Pleasure Pass:
Winners will be notified on screen instantly as to their prize. They will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their prize within 1 day of winning.
To redeem your Prize Tickets, visit www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html and navigate to the list of events, select your preferred event by clicking on it, then enter your 12-digit alphanumeric Pleasure Pass code, your name, email address, and mobile number into the form fields in the pop-up. You will then receive an email from email@example.com confirming your redemption of 2x Prize Tickets to your selected event. The Prize Tickets themselves will be sent to you via email by our fulfilment partner, Umbrella, prior to the event.
Each winner will receive their tickets within 5 working days of selection or 3 days prior to the event. Each winner must redeem their two Prize Tickets at least 5 working days prior to the date of the final event. If the Prize Tickets are not redeemed after this time, they will lapse. The Pleasure Pass may not be used once all events featured on www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html have finished. The Promoter reserves this right in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. Pleasure Pass Prize Tickets specifics:
a. Any Pleasure Pass can be redeemed for tickets to any event listed on www.magnumicecream.com/pleasurepass.html, irrespective of region selected when entering, subject to availability.
b. Once you redeem your Prize Tickets against an event, the Prize Tickets will only be valid for that specific event (and date/time).
c. All Prize Tickets include the tickets only and do not cover any costs related to travel, accommodation, food, drinks, or any expense of any kind.
d. Winners shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who is the additional Prize Ticket holder).
e. Use of the Prize Tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The Prize Tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
f. The Prize Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
13. Winner selection:
The allocation of Pleasure Passes to be won per region has been pre-determined based on the location of the events and the number of Prize Tickets available for each. Winners of the any of the prizes detailed in clause 10 above will be determined by a secure and automatic computer-generated algorithm that produces verifiably random results. The prizes will be available via ‘winning moments’ (days, hours, minutes, seconds) set between 12:00am on 27/6/23 and 23:59 on 27/8/23. These moments have been randomly selected by an independent verification service. If your time of valid entry is the first to fall on or after a winning moment, you win the prize randomly pre-allocated to that moment. If two entries are received at the same time, the entry processed by the server first will be the winning entry. Any prizes not won before the next winning moment are rolled over and will be allocated to the winner in the next winning moment. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter. Pleasure Pass winner details (name, email address, telephone number only) will be passed to our fulfilment partner, Umbrella for the event chosen by the winner, only for the purpose of the event provider sending the event tickets to the winner’s email address. The winner’s data will be used for no other purpose. In this instance, Umbrella is a controller of the winner’s details and not a processor of the winner’s details. The winner will never be contacted for any other reason except that relating to the event they have redeemed their Pleasure Pass against.
16. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).