MAGNUM RED CARPET PREMIERE – FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, whether printing, distributing or packaging.
2. The promotion will open at 09:00 GMT 1st September 2019. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT 30th April 2020.
3. To enter, buy a promotional multi pack of Magnum Mini Chocolate & Orange Flavour at participating stores in UK, subject to availability while stocks last. Visit the promotional website at www.magnumicecream.com/uk/redcarpet.html and enter the barcode and fill in the entry form, including your contact details. Only one entry per person.
4. Entrants should retain all promotional packaging as proof of purchase. The promoter reserves the right to ask for all promotional packaging for all entries, to validate a win, during the promotion.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. All entries are limited to maximum of one per email. Only one prize per person can be won.
7. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland Residents. For an equal chance to win, send your name and e-mail address to Magnum Red Carpet Premiere NPN, PO Box 906 Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR before the closing date of 30 April 2020. Only one entry per envelope per person per day. The Promoter will contact winners only.
8. The prizes available to be won are One prize of two tickets, travel and accommodation to a choice of Red Carpet Premiere events and runner up prizes are one of 1000 Odeon cinema e-ticket codes. The winner of the Red Carpet Film Premiere will win two tickets, overnight accommodation at a central London 4* hotel including breakfast as well as £250 travel allowance to London. The winners of the 1,000 UK Odeon cinema e-tickets will be e-mailed their code to download within one week of the closing date. 3rd party T&C may apply.
9. There are 1,001 (one thousand and one) prizes to be won. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into draw. The 1,001 (one thousand and one) winners will be selected using a computer generated random process under independent supervision.
10. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the prize draw. The winner of the Red Carpet Premiere Prize will be contacted by a representative from The Happy Prize Company who will arrange the prize. Winners of the Odeon cinema e-tickets can use their e-ticket code online when booking tickets or by printing the winning e-mail and presenting the e-ticket code at the ticket desk.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for any failure of hardware, software, computer, telephone or other systems which may result in any entry or other information about the entrants or the promotion or any verification steps being lost, damaged, delayed or corrupted in any way.
12. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any, and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
13. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to ‘Magnum Red Carpet Premiere’, Ice Cream, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims including but not limited to asking for address, identity details and proof of purchase (which entrants must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or found to be tampering with the promotional codes. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
16. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to www.magnumicecream.com/uk/redcarpet.html. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of this website.
20. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address)