Create The Next Magnum
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit www.magnumicecream.com/asda and create your suggestion for a new Magnum variant by submitting your favourite ingredients from the options available. For the entry to be valid, entrants must provide their name, surname, county and email address, and answer the questions from Magnum when filling in their details.
3. The opening date for entries is 12.00pm GMT on 21/04/2017 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 20/06/2017.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person, per IP address.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. The most popular entry (i.e. the combination of ingredients that is selected the most times by entrants) will be manufactured by the Promoter. In the event of any tie the winning combination of ingredients will be selected by Magnum. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entrants will be notified of the winning combination by email, shortly before it is to be launched (expected to be Spring 2018).
9. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Create The Next Magnum - 99 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4LG, United Kingdom within ten weeks following the public announcement of the new flavour, enclosing a stamped SAE.
10. The winners may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf once the new Magnum has been created. The winners grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
11. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).