MAGNUM SPA COMPETITION – FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, whether printing, distributing or packaging.
2. The promotion will open at 09:00 GMT 1st July 2019. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT 31st December 2019.
3. To enter, buy either a multipack of Magnum White 4 Pack, Magnum Classic 4 pack, a single Magnum Classic or a single Magnum White at participating Tesco stores in UK, subject to availability while stocks last. Visit the promotional website at www.magnumicecream.com/uk/spa.html and enter the barcode and fill in the entry form, including your contact details. Only one entry per email address.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. All entries are limited to maximum of one per email address.
6. No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland. To enter, send your name, address and telephone number to Magnum SPA COMPETITION NPN, PO Box 906 Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR before the closing date of 31st December 2019. Only one entry per envelope. The Promoter will contact the winner only.
7. The prize available to be won is one prize for 2 people aged 18+ for a trip to Abi d’Oru Beach Hotel & Spa 5* in Sardinia, Italy. Prize includes £300 travel allowance to Gatwick Airport, 3 nights’ accommodation, transfers plus £1000 spending money. Includes half board daily. Departure dates valid from 01 February 2020 to 01 February 2021 excluding Christmas period 12th Dec – 6th Jan 2020 Easter 2020 period 01 Apr – 22nd Apr and any Bank Holidays.
Flights to Olbia usually operate May until early October depending on the operator’s flight schedules which are subject to change and alteration. All other dates are strictly subject to availability. The winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 month apart. Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or altered.
The winner will be asked for a credit card on check in at their hotel to cover any extras so must be able to provide one and cover these costs. Not included is: tips and gratuities or meals other than those specified.
Travel insurance is not included but is a pre-requisite for the winner to travel.
The winner are responsible for their own travel insurance visas, passports with at least 6 months validity and meeting entry requirements. If they are refused entry or have not sought the correct visas, The HPC or the promoter are not liable or responsible.
All members in the party must provide photocopies of their passports to ensure names are spelt correctly and that their passports are valid.
8. There is one prize to be won. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into the draw. The winner will be selected using a computer generated random process under independent supervision.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the prize draw. The winner of the Spa Competition Prize will be contacted by a representative from The Happy Prize Company who will arrange the prize. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any, and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
13. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
14. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to ‘Magnum Spa Competition’, Ice Cream, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
15. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to www.magnumicecream.com/uk/spa. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of this website.
19. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address)