Magnum Classic vs REMIX
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter the weekly Prize Draws (as outlined at clause 3), visit www.magnumicecream.com/uk/stories/campaigns/classic-vs-remix.html, fill out the form by choosing your alliance to either Team Classic or Team Remix and enter your first name, last name, and email address. There is an optional question about your passions, the answer to this is not required to enter the competition.
3. The opening date for entries is 09:00 BST on 04/07/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 14/08/2022. For each new week between the competition opening and closing dates, there will be a weekly Prize Draw for which all entrants who have entered into the competition by the respective week’s opening and closing dates, will be entered into that week’s Prize Draw for a chance to win the prizes outlined at clause 9.
4. There will be 6 prize draws overall, each opening at 9:00 BST the day they open, and closing at 23:59 BST of the day they close:
a. Week 1 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 04/07/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 10/07/2022.
b. Week 2 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 11/07/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 17/07/2022.
c. Week 3 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 18/07/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 24/07/2022.
d. Week 4 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 25/07/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 31/07/2022.
e. Week 5 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 01/08/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 07/08/2022.
f. Grand Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 04/07/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 14/08/2022.
5. This competition is limited to one entry per email address. No winner shall win more than one weekly prize. Any winner of a weekly prize may, however, still win the Grand Prize. Once you enter the competition, you will automatically be re-entered into each weekly prize draw from the point you enter. Entrants can win the weekly prizes (outlined at Clause 9) once, throughout the term of the competition, but if they don’t win a week a weekly prize, they will automatically be re-entered into successive weekly Prize Draws until the competition closing date. All entries received in connection with the team that has the most votes by the closing date (either Team Classic or Team Remix) will then be entered into the final Grand Prize Draw for a chance to win the Grand Prize outlined at Clause 9.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
8. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. There are 11 prizes in total. Each week there will be 2 winners (one winner for Team Classic and one winner for Team Remix). Each winner will win a £50 Love2Shop gift card and 6 Magnum coupons x £5 (£30 in total). In the final week of the competition, one Team will win overall (either Team Classic or Team Remix) based on the number of entries received in the competition by the overall closing date. All valid entries for the winning Team received by the closing date will then be pooled together to be in with a chance to win the Grand Prize of £1,000 which will be sent to the Grand Prize Draw winner as a cheque.
10. Love2Shop E-Voucher specifics:
a. Vouchers will be a love2shop gift card and will be posted to the winner by a Unilever representative.
b. Use of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher. The voucher may not be resold under any circumstances.
c. All vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
d. The voucher is redeemable for 12 months.
e. The voucher can be redeemed at over 20,000 stores, restaurants, and attractions (a list of which can be found here: www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers)
f. Please refer to the full T&Cs for Love2Shop here.
11. Magnum Coupon specifics:
a. The winner will be able to redeem the coupons when purchasing any Magnum multipack or tub ice cream up to a maximum value of £5 from participating Tesco and Asda stores (excluding online). Winners will also be able to purchase Mini Almond Remix 6 multipacks in participating Waitrose stores (excluding online).
b. One £5 coupon can be used per transaction. Where the price of the product is priced above £5, the coupon holder must pay the difference in that transaction.
c. Use of the coupons is subject to the terms and conditions on the coupons. The coupons may not be resold under any circumstances.
d. All coupons are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
e. The coupons are redeemable until 23:59 GMT on 31 December 2022.
f. The coupons are redeemable at all participating Tesco and Asda major stores (excluding online).
12. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above. /p>
13. For each Weekly Prize Draw 1 to 5 outlined at Clause 3, all valid entries received by the respective prize draw closing dates, will be entered a random computer generator draw. The first 2 entries drawn at random in each Weekly Prize Draw (one for Team Classic and one for Team Remix) will win the prizes as set out in Clause 9. For the final Grand Prize Draw, all valid and complying entries into the competition will be pooled together. Entrants who have chosen their alliance to the Team with the most entries (Team Classic or Remix) will be entered into a random computer draw for a chance to win the Grand Prize Draw prize outlined at Clause 9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners of the weekly prizes will be notified by a Unilever representative within 28 days of the final competition closing date [23:59 BST 08/08/2022] informing them that they have won. For the weekly winners, they will need to reply with their name, contact number and preferred home address to the email@example.com and to the Unilever representative that emailed them in the same email. Once the contact details and home address have been received, the winner will receive the gift card from love2shop and 6 x £5 coupons (£30 in total) to redeem for Magnum ice creams. If they have any questions around the prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner of the £1,000 prize will be notified that they have won within 28 days of the final closing date [23@59BST 14/08/2022]. The winner of the grand prize must claim their prize by responding to email@example.com and to the Unilever representative that emailed them in the same email, confirming their full name, contact number and preferred home address within 28 days of receiving the email. The winner will be sent a cheque for £1,000 via post. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Magnum Winners List (7176), Unilever House Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entrants release the aforementioned sites for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
18. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address)