MAGNUM VEGANUARY COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, all you need to do is visit the official Magnum Twitter page, and comment on our pinned post with your tips, tricks, recipes, or questions to help spread a little pleasure this Veganuary. To double your chance of winning, you can also like & share our post.
3. The opening date for entries is 12.00pm GMT on 14th January 2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59pm GMT on 31st January 2022.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. All entries are limited to maximum of one per profile and must be original comments, quote tweets will not be counted as entries.
5. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into the draw. The winner will be selected using a computer-generated random process under independent supervision.
6. The randomly selected winner will receive 12 coupons, redeemable at all major supermarkets with the expiry date of the 31st of December 2022.
7. The winner will be messaged by the official Magnum twitter account within seven days of the closing date. The winner is required to accept the prize within fourteen days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the competition rules. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message, providing their full name, email, address, and contact number. The prize will then be fulfilled within 30 days from the date that the prize has been accepted.
8. Each entry: a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography, or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards. b. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from Magnum Twitter immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Magnum Twitter at any time without prior notice to entrants.
11. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
12. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
13. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
14.No responsibility is taken for entries lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, viruses, bugs, or any other causes. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Magnum Winners List (7176), PO Box 906 Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
19. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).