Magnum White – Mango & Strawberry dream
Suggested recipe for 4 people
Taste the summertime with this decadent blend of luscious strawberry and exotic mango, brought together masterfully by the creamy white chocolate and silky Magnum ice cream.
- 4 Magnum White Ice Creams
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 100 g white chocolate
- Strawberry sauce (alternative: strawberry jam mixed with water to make it less thick)
- Mango sauce (alternative: caramel sauce or tropical fruit jam mixed with water to make it less thick)
- 100 g whipped cream
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Gold dust (alternative: sugar icing or cocoa powder)
- In a pan, heat water to a light, steady simmer. Place white chocolate in steel or glass bowl, cover with cling film and place on top the pan until chocolate is melted
- Dip strawberries in white chocolate then place top down on a serving tray and let set in the fridge for 15 minutes
Plating - To be served immediately
1. Place dots of strawberry and mango sauce around each plate.
2. Place Magnum White at the center of each plate.
3. Place 3 strawberries around each Magnum and spray with gold dust.
4. Place a spoonful of whipped cream on top of the Magnum. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
A sumptuous recipe that brings together three decadent ingredients to give the ultimate taste experience: cookies, ice cream and white chocolate.
Indulge your dinner guests with this decadent vegan dessert. Velvety vegan ice cream encased in our signature chocolate shell. Bittersweet caramelised apples and crunchy almond flakes add an extra layer of pleasure.
Give your guests the pinnacle of pleasure with this sumptuous vegan dessert. Velvety vegan ice cream, encased in chocolate and enriched by a subtle strawberry mousse.