Magnum Vegan Almond & Apple Dessert
Suggested recipe for 4 people
Indulge your dinner guests with this decadent vegan dessert: velvety vegan ice confection encased in our signature chocolate shell. Bittersweet caramelised apples and crunchy almond flakes add an extra layer of pleasure. They’ll be nothing left on the plate but the sticks.
- 4 Magnum Dairy Free Classic
- 20 blueberries
- 8 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- 8 tablespoons of strawberry sauce
- Vegan cookie crumble
- Purple flower petals (optional)
For the white-chocolate flavour strawberry mousse
- 40 g Vegan white chocolate alternative
- 30 g Strawberry jam
- Heat the strawberry jam in a pan and stir occasionally.
- For the mousse, place the vegan white chocolate alternative in a heat-proof bowl, cover and set over boiling water until melted. Once melted, mix in the strawberry sauce well.
- Whisk vegan cream alternative into soft peaks then gently add the white chocolate strawberry sauce, mixing it together with a tablespoon until a soft mousse forms.
Plating - To be served immediately
1. Place a tablespoon of caramel sauce a couple of inches from the edge of each plate. With a spoon or a palette knife, spread the sauce across the centre of the plate in a straight line.
2. Take Magnum Dairy Free Almond from the freezer and place one at the centre of each plate.
3. Generously spoon the caramel mousse on top of the Magnum.
4. Place the caramelized apple chunks on the caramel mousse either side of the Magnum and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
Select your indulgence
- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4
- slide 5
- slide 6