UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN / THE UK / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
MAGNUM PLEASURE PASS UGC COMPETITION
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
2. To enter,
visit @MagnumUK on Twitter and share a moment of yourself at one of our Pleasure Pass events, tag @MagnumUK and #magnumpleasurepass. Retweet Magnum competition post for 1 extra entry.
visit @Magnumuk on Facebook and share a moment of yourself at one of our Pleasure Pass events, tag @Magnumuk and use the #magnumpleasurepass. Share onto Facebook stories for 1 extra entry.[SA2] [IJ3]
For the entry to be valid, entrants must tag @MagnumUK on Twitter or @Magnumuk on Facebook and use #magnumpleasurepass.
For example, “had an amazing time at the This Feeling music festival thanks to @MagnumUK #magnumpleasurepass”.
Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Entrants on Twitter must have their privacy settings on public for the duration of the competition to enable Magnum to view their entry post.
3. The opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 17/07/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 18:00 BST on 01/09/2023.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. Entrants can enter on either Facebook or Twitter, but not both. Entrants can gain 1 extra entry by retweeting the competition post from @MagnumUK on Twitter or sharing the competition post by @Magnumuk on Facebook on their stories. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Magnum and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of Magnum unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
7. If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
8. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
9. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from @MagnumUK and @Magnumuk immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from @MagnumUK and @Magnumuk at any time without prior notice to entrants.
10. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
11. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. There are 7 cash prizes in total. 1st prize winner will receive £1,000 cash, 2nd Prize winners will receive £500 cash, 3rd Prize winners will receive £250.
15. There will be 7 winners. Each winner will win:
1st Prize – £1,000 (1 winner)
2nd Prize – £500 (2 winners)
3rd Prize – £250 (4 winners)
Cash prize to be fulfilled by Umbrella agency
16. Cash Prize specifics:
a. Cash prize to be fulfilled by CEC Unilever team firstname.lastname@example.org
b. CEC team will provide a Valesseis link in order to input your bank details for a safe bank transfer.
17. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first 7 entries drawn at random will win the prize by respective order.In the event of any tie the prize will be awarded to the first entry received. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winners will be notified by a Twitter or Facebook direct message (dependent on how they have entered) from @MagnumUK or @Magnumuk within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name, phone numbers and email address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
19. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Magnum Pleasure Pass, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped Self-addressed envelope.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter. Entrants release Twitter/Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
22. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).